Now on the Piccadilly line, South Harrow Station was originally opened by the Metropolitan District Railway in 1903 and was among the first overground sections to be electrified. A genuine piece of London Transport history, these large original bus blinds make a huge statement on any wall in the classic Johnston font, commissioned by Frank Pick in 1913.
Although these are undated, they're linen/canvas backed so are most likely from the 1970s. As with any item this old, it may show signs of age such as small creases, marks or discolouration, but we think this just adds to its beauty and appeal.
Framed dimensions - 112cm x 25cm
Framed in a 30mm wide black card mount with black core, and 30mm wooden frame with black painted finish, supplied ready to hang.